Articles & Howto's
- Enabling SSLv3
- Enabling SSLv3 for Oracle JRE version 6u91 and higher
- Billing and billing systems
- Description of billing systems types.
- Setting Up a Hotspot (Public Wireless Internet Access)
- Basic principles of network architecture and service accounting in wireless networks using ISP billing system NetUP UTM are described. Settings for Linux-based routers, MikroTik, D-Link and Nomadix are given.
- Setting RADIUS Attributes for VPN Connection Bandwidth Limiting
- Setting up a Cisco network access server for VPN connection bandwidth limiting is discussed.
- Configuring PPPoE Server & Client
- Setting up network access via PPPoE with rp-pppoe server and raspppoe client.